Dr. John E Dodd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John E Dodd?

No surgery! I had 2 injections and almost all of my pain went away. I was told that I would probably need surgery. Would definitely recommend trying this before you have surgery.

His scheduling staff were so nice!

Making Progress

Very nice doctor. He spent a lot of time actually listening and then explained why my back and leg have been hurting. I'm definitely better so far!!

I was very impressed that Dr. Dodd sat down and talked to me for over 30 minutes about my pain. He was very thorough.

had very good experience

I would highly recommend this doctor. Did a great job making my back and leg pain go away. He took time to explain everything to me which nobody had really done before. I did not end up needing the surgery as had been suggested by my regular doctor.

Avoided Surgery

Much improved after the injections! I was able to completely avoid surgery and have done extremely well over the last year.

Spent time with me

I have been to several doctors recently about my back and leg pain. Dr. Dodd was really the only one who sat down and listened to my problem. He spent a lot of time with me. I am much better now and would highly recommend him.

Very Pleased

My husband was sent to Dr. Dodd a few years ago for back pain and I was impressed by the fact that Dr. Dodd sat down with me after my husband's injection and explained in detail on a model what he had done. This year I began having back and leg pain myself and my family doctor sent me to Dr. Dodd and again he sat down with us and took time to tell me about my MRI and what the injection was trying to do. It worked great! Would highly recommend him.

Dr. Dodd was very personable and spent time with me explaining the cause of my low back and leg pain. I would highly recommend him.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr.Dodd spent more than with me than any other physician had in the past. He truly listened to my problem and the injections provided tremendous relief!

back and hip pain

Dr. Dodd has treated my low back and especially my hip pain for about three years with positive results. He has made it a point to spend adequate time with me in consultation as well as for treatment options. I am very satisfied and would recommend him.

Back Pain was Dramatically Improved

I suffered long term low back pain and then experienced a serious event that put me down for days. After the medical help provided by Dr. Dodd my daily pain has gone from a 9 (worst) to a 1 (best). I have found Dr. Dodd to be warm, genuine, friendly, very determined and successful in keeping me out of back pain. Very pleased is an understatement.

Dr.Dodd spent a tremendous amount of time examining and talking to me about my low back and leg pain. The injections completely relieved the pain and I have had no further problems.