Dr. John Doepker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Doepker Jr?

Posted on November 7th, 2015

He is into money and not helping people, I should know I'm a para

Not a pleasant experience at all

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Felt rushed. He nicked my lung during surgery. One implant didn't go into pocket. He tried to blame me for that. He did eventually redo that breast, but it never has looked "right" since. Scars are very noticeable to this day....my breast look like Dr. Frankenstein did the surgery.

Tummy tuck

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I'm 4 days post op full tummy tuck and I feel wonderful and have great results! He did a fantastic job and made me feel at ease in the OR. He know what he's doing and I'm very satisfied with my results even being only 4 days post op! I have little to no pain and stop pain killers yesterday. He is fabulous! Highly recommended!

Patient

Posted on May 5th, 2013

I just had Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck he did gel allergan implants ABOVE the muscle and I feel and look so natural. My tummy tuck surgery I could actually go in a magazine. I have a perfect result. He has over 30 years experience and knows what he is doing. He took care of my brother 15 years ago in a auto accident and his face looks perfect. Very Happy and I would go to him FOR SURE!!!!!!!

reduction surgery

Posted on February 25th, 2013

He did everything he could to make me comfortable. He listened, had compassion, was very informative on what needed to be done, have me the options I needed to choose from, and even suggested I get a second/third opinion. The surgery was just a much of a good experience. He checked in on me several times before and after the surgery.

Posted on May 19th, 2012

Dirty office, poor customer service

Lawyer

Posted on May 18th, 2011

My wife has had several cosmetic procedures. We found the best one Dr Doepker is the best by far. Augmentation and Tummy Tuck was perfect. Good job and thanks for the office staff who always got the answers to our questions.

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr. Doepker is an excellent surgeon. I am in the medical profession and he is considered the best among the best. My wife has had several procedures and I would not consider anyone else. It would not matter where we lived, he is the one.

Nurse

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Had a great result on my Tummy Tuck and Mastopexy. The office staff was wonderful. I saw the comment above and I dont't believe that at all they told me at the consult what I would owe and everything has been Great. He included a accufuser pain pump and Cosmetassure Insurance It was a great experience I even got 3 months same as cash what a deal.

Perfect Breast Aug and Tummy tuck

Posted on January 21st, 2010

I got a perfect result. I always heard Dr Doepker was the best and now I know why. I have a perfect result. He is worth the money. He is ASPS Board Certified and is the BEST.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Dr. Doepker is probably the best plastic surgeon in the Evansville area. He did an outstanding job on my breast augmentation! I had a question for him over the weekend after my surgery and he responded back with in 5 minutes of calling his answering service. He cares about his patients and also does quality work. Please do not settle for other surgeons because they are less expensive..because you must live with the work that has been done.

Posted on September 26th, 2017