Dr. John Dokko Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Dokko?

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Excellent doctor he takes time to explain everything

Lovely...

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

My husband has been quite ill and has seen Dr. Dokko more than once. I have been with him. The good doctor has spent ample time with us, answered all our questions and been quite supportive. While I have always preferred an M.D. for my own reasons, Dr. Dokko seems quite knowledgeable and has been more than helpful.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Arrogant doctor who does not listen to his patients. I mentioned my symptoms and he simply dismissed my concerns.

Arrogance at its best...

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Arrogant and not very compassionate. I highly recommend you do your research and stay away from Dr. Dokko. He acts like he is better than you makes sure he lets you know it. BTW - He is not a good doctor either. Read his online ratings.

Shocked

Posted on August 10th, 2013

After three days of a very painful sore throat, high fever, all over body pain, and very pain neck, I went to see Dr. Dokko, He is in the same practice with my internist, who was off that day. Dr. Dokko put me on Amoxicillin without doing any sort of strep test. He looked in my throat and said it was a "little red." When I complained of an excruciatingly sore neck, he examined it and told me I must have pulled a muscle at the gym, and told me to put a heating pad on it. With 102 fever? He also gave me a prescription for Skelaxin, a muscle relaxer. I in fact had hugely swollen glands. He then recommended taking a probiotic pill from the drugstore. I suggested eating yogurt instead. He shrugged, with no reply. When it was time to submit my Rx to a pharmacy, I asked him for the name and hours of the pharmacy located on the SMG campus. He had no idea. I am 56, and have yet to find a doctor who is unable to accurately diagnose a strep throat. He just might be the worst doctor I have ever seen. Would someone at SMG please evaluate this guy?

Would never use this doctor again

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Refused to answer questionsArrogant and unresponsivePatient was very ill and could not take any tests -would not communicate with companion-advocate

Posted on March 27th, 2009