Dr. John T Dorsey Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John T Dorsey?

Amazing Dr.

I have been with Dr. Dorsey for some time now & I dread the day that he decides to retire! His courtesy and bed side manner are top notch. He genuinely cares about his patients and the time he spends with them just goes to prove it.

Dr. Dorsey, has given up on me as his patient and terminated me, due to unfounded reasons, it has been completely devastating, and as after been his patient for 15 plus years, I find it very cruel that he has done, so,,,I always thought he cared, but apparently not, after having been voted the "best Dr.", well, he is not so,,,,as he is willing to throw in the towel.........on those that need him,,,,what a crying shame,,,,,,,I always thought he cared, but obviously not,

Type 2 Diabetes