Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Dorsky
Dr. John D Dorsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Surgery. Dr. Dorsky is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation and Tripoint Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Dorsky has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. John D Dorsky has the following 17 expertise
- Thyroid Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
I know we tend to voice our complaints before singing praises, but Dr. Dorsky extended himself, far beyond his obligations, in assisting me in getting help when faced with serious health problems. I can't begin to express the appreciation and gratitude I feel for this man. He's a rare breed these days, one who still combines science and the art of healing in the often confusing realm of medicine.
Dr. Dorsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1981
North Shore University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John D Dorsky in this video.
Dr. John D Dorsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.