Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Dosser
Dr. John Dosser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Dosser is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Mercy Health Center and Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK. He speaks English.
Dr. John Dosser has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
He's been my doctor for my 2 children I have now & I just found out I'm pregnant again & definitely want to use him again & he's done all my surgeries. He's always been a great courteous caring good hearted nice doctor. He's very great at what he does & I would use no one else. Thanks & God Bless.:)
Dr. Dosser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
38 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. John Dosser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsROYICE BERT EVERETT MD, 3617 NW 58th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Dosser in this video.
Dr. John Dosser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.