2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John D Douthit Jr?

I feel he needs to go back to school or retire. He carrys around a book to look up a RX to give you. All the girls that work there are snotty and rude. God forbid if you need anything if they are playing their games on the computer. The office is so dirty. One thing good is there is no waiting list. Coz nobody goes there.

He's a pretty okay guy and know's what he's doing. I'd recommend him.

Bah Humbug

This was the rudist provider I have ever met.

Clueless

Literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. Most Physicians' Assistants I've visited give better care than this supposed "doctor". Refers me to a specialist for literally every problem I visit for. Makes me come in and pay a copay just to get refills of long-term medications just to make more money. The only thing he seems genuinely concerned about is that everyone become a vegetarian like him, and buy some book that the majority of his medical advice comes from.

Unprofessional and Rude

Dr. Douthit is awkward, lacks confidence, does not provide sufficient care and is very hard to schedule with. Every time I have seen him I have told him what I suspect is wrong with me, and he does nothing more to exam my suspicions, he just writes a prescription. He rude, speaks to his patients in a degrading tone and is in my opinion, a boarder line quack!

I didn't care for Dr. Douthit's disengaged manner, nor for the impression overall that he understood or wanted to understand my condition.

Dr. John D Douthit Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thornton, CO.