Dr. John Dowd Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Dowd?

Posted on June 28th, 2015

I was suppose to be under anesthesia and when he came into the room he was mad at the anesthesia doctor and screamed out to give her more "-------"medicine to knock her out. That's the last thing I remembered but was horrified because I couldn't move and heard the whole thing

Very personal Doc

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Dr. Dowd was kind and thorough from the start, and he went so far as to recommend a special diet for my intestinal challenges. I was impressed that a traditional doc would recommend a dietary program over medication. Great guy, great diagnostician.

Awful

Posted on June 18th, 2010

Did not spend any time with me or my wife. Didn't tell us anything and just walked out of room. Never saw me again. Real bad.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015