Dr. John Dowell Is this you?

3.3

Would not recommend this doctor especially for children. The doctor's bedside manner is terrible. He is very rude and has no patience with children. My chils asked me at the end: "mommy why was he so mean?" ...broke my heart. They dilated our eyes without warning. He would have left my 5 year old in a dark room by herself if i had not said anything. It was just an awefull experience. Please never take your children to see this doctor.

Mary Kavanagh White

I have seen Dr. Dowell several times for problems with my right eye. Seems I have chronic chalazion. He and his staff are very polite and he is doing his best to treat this problem I have had for several months now. He has drained the chalazion, and when it returned, he injected it. Hopefully, even though it still looks unsightly, it will dry up and go away and not be a problem any longer.

Diabetic Macular Edema