Dr. John Dozier Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dozier Jr?

Needs to retire

Don't waste your tiem

One of the two best family docs I've ever had

Dr. Dozier was the first physician to look down my throat and say: It's so red and swollen, I don't really know what I'm looking at -- you should see a specialist." This was after 5 other docs had given me lots of antibiotics, and dismissed my throat cancer as a "post-nasal infection that's very hard to cure, just wait until summer.". Because he can say "I don't know." I've been with him for 20 years. My father was a doctor and my mother a physician, and I can tell the difference between the two, and rank John Dozier as one of the best physicians I have ever seen -- and he actually cares about his patients. I travel almost 200 miles to keep in his practice, and trust him with my life.