Dr. John Drake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Drake?

The Ultimate Medical Prefessional

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I recently fractured my wrist and was referred to Dr. Drake, whom I had been a previous patient. His outstanding medical opinion and care was most comforting to me. While on his holiday vacation, he called and allowed me to see his PA for immediate attention. Stephen Ryder examined my wrist and provided stabilizing measures until my swelling went down. Dr. Drake followed up with complete excellent care and attention to my wrist. Dr. Drake is the most professional medical provider I have ever had. His comprehensive surgery practices and rehab program is exceptional. I would most highly recommend him and his team.

Awesome group!!

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Everyone was fantastic!! I would recommend him & his staff highly!!! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Knee evaluation

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Drake evaluated my knee and we set up a Mako surgery for January 2018. The as usual Dr. Drake did a thorough evaluation and made suggestions for clearing up my Knee issues. The only issues I have with the visit is it takes a long time to get through the process. Maybe some improvements in scheduling.

The best!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

In 2012 Dr. Drake repaired my shoulder which was in pieces due to a fall. I have total mobility in every which way thanks to this gentleman. He's a joy to have as a doctor who genuinely cares about you as his patient and their future wellbeing. I was Blessed by this gentleman.

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Very thurough and professional. Answered all my questions.

Total Reconstructive foot surgery over 25 years ago is still perfect!

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Dr. Drake performed a Total Knee Replacement on my Left knee is Nov of 2016. I am literally a big baby and I was so surprised just how well I did. I followed his instructions totally and was up and walking great in 4 days. He is the best.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Dr. Drake performed hip surgery on my father who was very active and happy. He had an implantable defibrillator. During the surgery Dr. Drake failed to follow procedures necessary to protect this device which caused his heart to be shocked many times unnecessarily. After this time his blood pressure dropped dangerously low and his heart rate had changed. Dr. Drake never told us of his mistake. Three months later my father passed away from heart failure. Dr. Drake performed the surgery at 9pm (several hours after it had been scheduled for) after he had already done many other surgeries that day. This is something that could easily been avoided. This is a doctor who feels he is so superior that he can make patients wait hours to see him, however, he will not spend any time making sure that the patient's needs are met. I just want to share my experience so hopefully no one else has to ever go through this.

Dr. Drake is awesome daughter everything organized everything prepared his team is excellent the team that he uses at the hospital ocean Springs is awesome thank you

Posted on April 11th, 2016