Dr. John Draper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Draper?

Dr John Drpaer

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr Draper has been my physician for 20 years. He is honest, friendly, funny, and always takes the time to explain or answer any questions you may have.

Front desk staff awful

Posted on November 19th, 2015

As a long time patient with Dr. Draper, the level of customer service and care that the front desk staff and scheduling team shows has gone to zero. When I was slightly late for an appointment they refused to see me, were rude, and when I mentioned possibly finding a new doctor they threatened not to fill my prescription if I didn't agree to stay with them. Samantha at the front desk has very little people skills and treats people with cold indifference

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr draper is one of the most knowledgeable drs I've been to. He takes the time to explain options and he has a wicked sense of humor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I scheduled an appointment for an annual checkup this last May, an appointment that had to be scheduled out about four months. My insurance pays 100% on what is billed as a preventative visit. As part of the appointment he asked if I had anything going on that I would like to bring up, which I did mention two minor issues. A few weeks later I received a bill for thirty dollars which I had no idea what the bill was for. In calling the office billing department, it was explained that it was a copay for an added level 3 office visit, established patient and told me that it was for a second significant additional service because I mentioned these two issues, a shoulder strain and some osteoarthritis in my hand. All I received was some brief consultation on these issues, no prescription, treatment or therapy was prescribed. I ask the billing person, “During an annual checkup, if the doctor asks if you have any issue you would like to discuss with the doctor, I should answer no, unless I want to be charged a second charge for this discussion.” Her answer was “yes”. In my opinion, I feel that this is unethical to ask questions which generate hidden charges. Especially on issues that should be part of a preventative annual checkup. Dr. Draper has lost a patient.

Misdiagnosis, Patient abuse by staff

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Holding a report from a cardiologist in his hand, Dr. Draper told me that the cardiologist said my chest x-rays "looked like an 80 year-old man with cardiomyopathy" (I was 48). Dr. Draper then looked me in the eye and said, "Naahhh. You don't have cardiomyopathy" and sent me on my way. Later that I week I checked myself into Parker Adventist Hospital where an echocardiogram was performed. My heart function was 10%.

Couldn't ask for someone better!

Posted on July 5th, 2011

best PCP you could ever ask for! Kids, adults, esp. those with real problems!! He is amazing!

Best PCP around!

Posted on July 16th, 2010

One day, when this doctor retires, it will be hard to find a family doctor who can match the standards he has set.

Posted on May 7th, 2009

Dr Draper really really cares about you as a person. He is an awesome doctor and always helps me out!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2009

This is the kindest and most wonderful PCP you could ever ask for he is funny and really cares. I have never liked PCP's and would not see one until I had no other choice. Dr. Draper is first on my list for myself and my family you will never be dissapointed with his manners and caring.

Posted on July 28th, 2016