Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Duda has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have a hard time knowing a DR is paid by insurance companies to make decisions not based on reality but based off a contract for an employer insurance co. In 17 minutes he made life decisions conflicting scientific medical tests and my actual treating physician. Sad people put their trust for quality of life into someone like this who really doesn't care what your situation with pain and discomfort. So much for the oath which means nothing to Dr's like this. Sole interest is in a paycheck and if that means you suffer and your life could be ruined so be it, not his problem. STAY FAR AWAY is my recommendation.
44 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. John R Duda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John R Duda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, PA.