Dr. John S Duffy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Duffy?

THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOCTOR THAT HAD SO MUCH CONCERN ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG HE WILL FIND OUT WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO TREAT IT. HE HAS MORE COMPASSION THAN ANY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN EVEN IN HOSPITALS.

Best Doc We Ever Had

Dr. Duffy was both my husband and my doctor as well as my father and mother and sister. He always worked us in and always listened to heart and soul. He was the only doctor that could get my father in to see and the only doctor my husband trusted. We miss him so very much.

More interested in Lunch than his Patients.

My first appointment with Dr. Duffy: I arrived 30 minutes early as requested to fill out the paperwork, etc. (I should add that this appointment was rescheduled by HIM.) I was ushered into a room 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment. A nurse took my vitals, etc. Then told me that Dr. Duffy "would be here in just a couple minutes." After 35 minutes I walked out into the hallway and waited. A nurse approached me and told me that Dr. Duffy was at lunch and would be back soon. Oddly, another patient emerged from another room and stated that he had an appointment at exactly the same time I did and needed to leave. I decided to walk out - through a VERY FULL waiting room.

Retired from DC circus

John Duffy and his sidekick Miss Maureen are just great people to work with. I know when I go to see him he takes time to check and listen which is great. I do like this many.

Dr. John S Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.