Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Duke
Dr. John Duke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duke is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So, Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh. He speaks English.
Dr. John Duke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Duke has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Duke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Duke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
Coastal Bend Surgicenter
South Texas Surgical Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
Christus Spohn Hospital South
CHRISTUS Spohn South
Spohn Hosptial South
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. John Duke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions5920 Saratoga Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. John Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.