Dr. John Dunham Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Dunham?

Posted on May 21st, 2015

very undrestanding, takes time to make sure he hears you so he knows what to do for you. his nurse is very rude and unconciedrate to me and this is the only down fall

Think Twice.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

When I first met Dr. Dunham 11 years ago, he was a kind compassionate doctor. I felt as if I could trust him to make decisions that were in my best interest. Well, his nurse is not in the the same category. She is rude, disrespectful, and lied to him about a conversation I had with her on several occasions. She is overworked and going through a computer change at an older age, but still I deserve adequate patient treatment. She lied to cover her own rear today. with my health care needs put last. I was sent home today with a blood pressure reading of 180/90, having am anxiety attack, and a likely broken hip after falling out of bed. And was "fired" by Dr. Dunham because he refused to even consider Debbie could do any wrong. I am afraid that I will have no choice to pursue further action in terms of board notifications and complaints. In this day and age, protect yourself, as no one really cares about your health. After being given medications for over 10 years that are dependency driven, one antidepressant has worse withdrawals than heroin (read abut Effexor ER), Hyrdos for 2x failed micro decompression lumbar surgery following 3 days of back labor under his care while he was "out of town for his daughters birthday", muscle relaxers, ect. I now have to find another doctor within 30 days to to take on my case. I will be lucky to find someone to who will treat me unlike a junkie. Incompetence at its finest. Think Twice. It is not worth what I invested.

Not good

Posted on October 27th, 2014

This place is not good, was recommended to us and came with high remarks. Found out real quick that the doc has too many things on his plate and his staff Debbie is rude and will not call back when she is supposed to and does not relay info to the doc and when she does it's not all the info. Took my wife in to have her induced and he ordered narcotics to go with it. Narcotics counter the effects that the potocin is used to make contractions start. Had her take the pain meds every time the contractions got to three minutes apart. But he preaches no chemicals are better than a little. He's not good at all and neither is this medical facility.

Will NOT be back

Posted on November 15th, 2013

The doctor was really nice, but we waited 2 hours to have papers filled out. People who had appointment times after us with the same doctor went back before us. We were told they had no control over it. Once the doctor came in all he done was filled out a few paper. It did not take 5 minutes. We will not be back. The staff was rude when we asked how long because we had to go to work.

Posted on November 5th, 2015