Have you seen Dr. John J Duque?

Great physician, cerebral, caring and purposeful.

I couldn't be more thankful to Dr. Duque, he is treating my husband for chronic constipation, digestive allergies, food intolerance and a gut disease he think he have, he have been the only doctor that listen to us carefully, is the kindest doctor we have visit, and we have visit thousands in the last 8 years , and the only one that really worry about what is wrong with my husband, he have been the only bright spot in our 8 years of been passed from one doctor to another. I couldn't be more thankful to Dr. Duque, amazing physician.

Our experience with Dr Duque was very positive. He was very caring and took the time to carefully explain in detail my mother's diagnosis of colon cancer. He quickly referred us to the cancer specialist and surgeon, who will operate on my mother. We'll be eternally grateful.

Dr. John J Duque is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.

Dr. John J Duque Is this you?