The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Durham
Dr. John W Durham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flagstaff, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Durham is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John W Durham has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
My grandson broke his thumb and we were referred to Dr. Durham...they got us in so quickly...the whole office staff was great and Dr. Durham scheduled Billy's surgery the NEXT day....it was broken worse than he thought...2 hour surgery...everyone was great....the surgery center was the BEST I have ever been to...his hand took 3 months to heal, but NO scars...Dr. Durham is the BEST!!
Dr. Durham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Albany Medical Center
Dr. John W Durham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Arizona Orthopedics, 1485 N Turquoise Dr Ste 200, Flagstaff, AZ
Dr. John W Durham is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.