- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Duval Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John W Duval Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1975
Dr. John W Duval Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- 650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell , TN : (270) 798-8388
More about Dr. John W Duval Jr
Dr. Duval Jr graduated from the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in 1975. He works in Fort Campbell, TN and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duval Jr is affiliated with Blanchfield Army Community Hospital.