Dr. John T Dvorak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Dvorak?

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Dvorak, saved me from wearing a ileostomy bag for the rest of my life. My colon died and made a J pouch from small intestine about 11 years ago. I'm doing good and appreciate God putting him in my life.

Great doctor

very good doctor

Bath Co Board of Education, Bath Co High School, YSC Secretary

I love Dr. Dvorak, I had my large intestine removed and he made a J Pouch out of my small intestine. Instead of wearing a bag and I'm now free. That;s 10 years ago, and I'm doing great. I thank God for him everyday. I recommend, Dr Dvorak, if your having colon problems.

Good Doctor, But Practice All About Money

Dr. Dvorak is a good doctor, he performed outpatient surgery on me & it went well. Pretty good results overall. He does come off a bit aloof, not the most conversational doctor, but seems to know his stuff very well. My major complaint is the overall practice, it's all about making money, rather than patient care! Pretty shady. Some of the staff are a bit cold too.

Surgery

Dr. Dvorak was a great doctor. He found our problem with our colons and then explained what would be done to take care of it. He said this was the first time he had twins. We will be telling everyone about this amazing doctor. His staff is the best too!

Very Qualified Talented Surgeon

Dr. Dvorak helped me in a difficult time & performed an outpatient surgery on me & did a very good job. He is professional & thorough. He isn't the friendliest doctor in the world, but he is highly qualified & a great surgeon & I am glad I took a chance with him. The surgery he did on me was painless, and a breeze. He knows his stuff. Follow-up could have been a bit better, but overall I recommend him to anyone needing a colorectal doctor he is very qualified & good at what he does.

This doctor did my cancer surgery and was amazing!

Dr. Dvorak did my colon cancer surgery in late Dec. 2010 and was terriffic on all my followups. I had stage 1 colon cancer and this doctor explained everything to me and was there for me all through my recovery and follow up. I went in for my annual colonoscopy and it came out clean and nothing was found. This is the dr. you want for your surgery!

Very good, courtious doctor that has a very good bedside mannor and helpful to his patients. Would recommend that anyone with a need to see a colorectal surgeon consult with Dr. Dvorak. I am a medical professional and was impressed with Dr. Dvorak's ability.

Very Impressed

Truly a great doctor, tremedous staff & nice facility. Just makes all the fun of a colonoscopy a even more pleasurable experience.

Dr. John T Dvorak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.