Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Anderson
Dr. John E Anderson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL, with other offices in McHenry, IL and McHenry, IL . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Anderson has 3 locations
4309 W Medical Center Dr Ste B202
McHenry, IL 60050
2507 N Richmond Rd
McHenry, IL 60051
Book Online Now
Dr. John E Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John E Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Anderson - Posted on July 10th, 2012
Dr. Anderson is one of the first Doctors that believe that my time is as valuable as his own. When you need him he is always there even if you just have questions. The group takes very good care of you when your in the hospital they all make you feel very comfortable and well taken care of.
Best Doctor in the world!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Anderson - Posted on May 9th, 2012
I have had some serious illnesses. Dr. Anderson has always been there by my side through all of them. He has always been spot on and checks twice. I have never had the pleasure of any Doctor being on time each and every time for appointments besides him. His nurse is exceptional as well. I highly recommend him in the highest regards!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Anderson - Posted on March 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Anderson - Posted on November 10th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Andersons for some time. I was squeezed in for an appointment because I was not feeling well. Although, I had no wait time in the office; Dr. Anderson rushed me thru the appointment spending a maximum of 3 minutes with me. I had previously been to see him for the same complaint although he didn't bother to read my prior info. in my file. He referred me to a specialists and walked out of the room. I did not know if we were finished or not. I had to walk out and ask him if we were through. This is common with all of my appointments. He never gives any indication that the appt. is over. Just walks out leaving you wondering. He also NEVER follows up with any tests he orders for his patients.
2010 office visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Anderson - Posted on March 2nd, 2010
20 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. John E Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John E Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near McHenry, IL.