Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Baker MD
Dr. John E Baker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL, with other offices in Greenacres, FL and Delray Beach, FL (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Baker has 4 locations
1600 S Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
101 NW 1st Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
9970 Central Park Blvd N
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Book Online Now
Dr. John E Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John E Baker has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Baker - Posted on April 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Baker - Posted on April 7th, 2016
Great experience with Dr. Baker After being referred by my primary to another orthopedic who recommended surgery I chose to look for my own doctor for a second opinion. Dr. Baker agreed that I did need surgery for my shoulder but was very comforting and reassured me that the procedure and recovery time would be minimal allowing me to get back to my daily activities. His bedside manner was excellent , Im glad I chose him. My surgery was a success, I am pain free and have full range of motion in my shoulder again. Thank you Dr. Baker and staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Baker - Posted on April 4th, 2016
Friendly staff, both PA and Dr are great. If your actually looking for great care and not just pain medication then your experience there will be great!
The worst of the worst
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Baker - Posted on March 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Baker - Posted on September 29th, 2015
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John E Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John E Baker's office for more information.
1600 S Federal Hwy Pompano Beach, FL 33062
4889 Lake Worth Rd Greenacres, FL : (561) 330-4358
101 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach, FL 33444
9970 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton, FL 33428
Locations & Directions
Dr. John E Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.