Dr. John Beaulieu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Beaulieu?

Negligent Care

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I was a patient here for seven years. During this time, a UTI following a surgery was incorrectly tested three times. Had I not visited the surgeon for my check up, I would still have had the infection! The surgeon did the proper test. Not just a dipstick and broad-spectrum antibiotic. Then following up after the winter virus in 2015 and three months of coughing up blood, I have to fight for an x-ray. Was refused a CT scan. Was given no recommendation to a pulmonologist. I moved doctors which is something I should've done sooner. Within 24 hrs I was diagnosed with AAT deficiency and a little later on after CT scan, stage four lung cancer. I will always wonder how my life might've been different with attention to detail. Like with all the reviews, the answer service is terrible, and I have been so turned up to the office before for an appointment and the office was closed. If you need admin. Speak to Dee.

Not Thorough

Posted on January 24th, 2017

This was my experience. No proper culture done after bladder infection. Three sets of antibiotics that did not work as a result. Had I not visited my surgeon for a post check, I would still have had the infection. Two years later, coughing up blood was not taken seriously. After moving to a new doctor I was diagnosed with lung cancer.

Dr Beaulieu please have a talk with your after hours service people. They are not doing their jobs!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

The one and only issue I have is 3 times I have called as I was very sick (today was one of those instances) and whoever he uses as his after hours service provider NOT ONCE HAS SENT him my message or a page for that fact. So instead I ended up at my local ER paying out a $500 co-pay.. Yike!

Amesome doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I feel years younger than when I first met him. My gout is gone, and my arthritis is better, all due to diet and vitamins.

Posted on November 13th, 2017