- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Carroll Jr has 2 locations
Dr. John E Carroll Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John E Carroll Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1993
Dr. John E Carroll Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John E Carroll Jr
Dr. Carroll Jr graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1993. Dr. Carroll Jr works in Washington, DC and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Carroll Jr is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.