Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Goff
Dr. John Goff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Joplin, MO and Joplin, MO . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Goff is affiliated with Freeman Neosho Hospital, Freeman Hosp -West, Joplin, Mo and Freeman Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. John Goff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I agree he is very knowledgeable about medicine. I saw him when I did not have insurance. I agree with other posts. He always thought of blood tests to take on each visit, and I told him I couldn't afford it. He said not to worry; we could work things out. At first he gave me a lot of samples so I reasoned that made up for his hgh charges, but after awhile the charges continued and the free samples did not. I truly believe he does do extra tests that are not required do he can charge insurance companies and Social Security patients more. As it happens he was not willing to work things out and since he was charging excessive fees for services not needed I stopped seeing him. While knowing he is knowledgeable about medicine, I also believe he is delibertly overcharging patients, especially those on Medicare or Medicaid. I had to rate him with higher stars than I would have liked because just based on the survey you click on, he sounds like a good bet. He isn't.
Dr. Goff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Freeman Hosp -West, Joplin, Mo
Freeman Hospital East
St Johns Reg Medctr, Joplin, Mo
43 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Tulsa Medical Education Foundation Inc
Dr. John Goff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Goff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.