Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hall
Dr. John Hall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital, Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley and Cape Fear Valley Health System. Dr. Hall has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
I have been seeing Dr. Hall for over 5 years. His service, and the services provided by the FAHEC clinic, have always been professional, punctual, accurate, and completely satisfactory. Dr. Hall always spends an appropriate amount of time discussing my concerns, and frequently inquires into aspects of my health outside the context of my current concern. Exactly what I would expect from a professional and experienced GP. I was referred to Dr. Hall by a friend, and have referred his services to more than one of my friends. I have never been serviced by a doctor that I found to be more proficient and pleasant to work with. My only relationship with Dr. Hall is as a patient, and this referral is based solely on that doctor and patient relationship.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Cape Fear Valley Health System
43 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. John Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsFayetteville Area Health Education Foundation Inc, 1601 Owen Dr, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Hall in this video.
Dr. John Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.