2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John E Jones?

I walked out on this Doctor. She refused to look at my file, as she is new. She had a bad attitude from the start. Did not want to anything except how I've been during the last 2 weeks. When I asked if she had briefly looked at my file, she replied, "I don't have time to go 10 years back". She did me more harm than she knows. Please do NOT see this Doctor.

Unprofessional, Inaccurate,

Dr. Jones is practically ruining my life with a diagnosis of having schizophrenia. I tried to be optimistic about my future and he suggested that I get on SSI, give up trying to find a job (I have a bachelor's of science in biochemistry), and take inappropriate anti-psychotic medication that is bad for me. Whenever I bring up factual life circumstances, he says that I'm undergoing psychosis and am out of touch with reality. He is shallow and rude. I've been previously seeing a psychologist for 4 years and all I was diagnosed with was depression.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. John E Jones is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.

Dr. John E Jones Is this you?