Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Kemp has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John E Kemp has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Dr. John E Kemp has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John E Kemp is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
36 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPortercare Adventist Health System, 10333 E Dry Creek Rd Ste 100, Englewood, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John E Kemp in this video.
Dr. John E Kemp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.