Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Loudermilk
Dr. John E Loudermilk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceburg, IN, with another office in Lawrenceburg, IN. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Loudermilk has 2 locations
19849 Stateline Rd
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Book Online Now
Dr. John E Loudermilk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John E Loudermilk has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. John E Loudermilk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Loudermilk - Posted on October 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Loudermilk - Posted on May 21st, 2018
Avoid this doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. John E Loudermilk - Posted on February 3rd, 2018
Will not be coming back to Dr. loudermilk after only 2 visits. Very argumentative, pompous, and inexperienced. Don’t tell him you have a chronic pain. He’ll profile you as a pill head. Obviously there’s an opioid problem in the world but not every patient is seeking narcotics. Picked my medical records up today and I’m totally blown away with what was written about me in them. Disappointed in DCH.
8 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
East Tennessee State University
Dr. John E Loudermilk Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John E Loudermilk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceburg, IN.