The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Morrison Jr
Dr. John Morrison Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayette, AL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Morrison is affiliated with Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni, Northport Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Morrison Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. John Morrison Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
Northport Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center
Fayette Med Ctr, Fayette, Al
Northwest Med Center
34 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1035 Temple Ave N, Fayette, AL
Dr. John Morrison Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayette, AL.