Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Morrison has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 34
REPULSIVE!!!!! This doctor (if that's what he calls himself) gets ZERO stars from me. He refused to listen to me or even physically assessed my pain. He was rude, disrespectful and highly unprofessional. I was in desperate need of care and trusted his facility, but I should have read these reviews before scheduling an appointment. He blatantly denied that I was in pain - he told me what I was feeling was not pain -- I was shocked! He turned a deaf ear when I told him that my physical therapy was helping. Instead, he told me that I don't need it, don't go back and don't even ask him for a referral because he doesn't do that. If there were any way to discredit this doctor professionally I would.
I came to this doc bc someone suggested i go. This was a no fault case. I am a active heavy person and just dismissed me with my pain amd said i needed to loose weight. He is not a sympathetic doctor. He refused to fill out papers that i asked him to fill out as did his secratery refuse. He told me to rest and not go to PT yet 3 other doctors told me thats what i should be doing. He said many contradicting statments and would never go back to see him. He thinks i was lying about my pain and was very dismissive.
Dr. Morrison has an incredibly awkward bedside manner and was extremely unhelpful is helping us uncover the real reason for my daughter's neck and back pain.
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. John E Morrison accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Orthopaedic Associates At Great Neck, 611 Northern Blvd Ste 200, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John E Morrison in this video.
Dr. John E Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.