Dr. John E Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John E Perry?

Patient

Dr. Perry is very professional and has excellent bedside manner.

Be careful and ask lots of questions

I was a patient with this doctor for more than a decade. What seemed like good care initially turned out to be a group focused more on money and billing and less on direct care. Unless you were willing to schedule an appointment for a physical or some other test intensive reason, getting in to see an actual MD was very challenging. John E Perry often missed obvious issues or dismissed concerns without taking the time to ask follow-up questions. Think twice about this practice - there are better internal medicine MD's in Atlanta.

Recommend!!

Dr. Perry has been my husband's doctor for years and I recently moved over to him as well. The staff is professional and really nice. The wait time is pretty short (5 mins in waiting room and then maybe 10 mins max to see Dr. Perry). Whenever I have a question, I get a call back from Dr. Perry or one of his nurses that day and he's also accessable by email. I'd refinitely recommend Dr. Perry... he is a good listener and always takes time to answer my questions.

You can do better

Too focused on your wallet. I used to recommend to others, but after having friends treated like ATMs and then being treated the same way I regret my involvement both for them and myself. As a practicing physician myself I understand all aspects of medicine and its business nature. I would recommend a 'minute clinic' before this practice.

Great office and staff. Hardly ever wait more than 10 minutes from the time I enter the door to the time I am seen by Dr. Perry. He is thorough, thoughtful and compassionate. Never leaves a question unanswered. I really appreciate that he always asks me if there is anything else that I need to discuss.