Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Ratliff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 17
It is dishearting that an African American physician based in a black community setting would issue the worse care to people of his origin. Dr. Ratliff has the nastiest and unprofessional staff I have ever encountered. I do not know who manages his office but to allow the staff to scream at paying customers is inexcusable. It is sad that a patient with a 9:00am appointment can spend an entire eight hours waiting to be seen because the staff and doctors leave for lunch at 12:00 noon, regardless if the morning appointments have been seen or not. Finally, my husband can find medical care worthwhile and not have to pay for an office visit just to get test result (which he had never received from this office with years of patronage).
The staff isn't very professional. Too busy having social time with each other and old patients. I wasn't given proper guidence when my lab work was needed. They gave me my paperwork out the side door without telling me the lab was in the basement so I paid for trans to another lab. I had a specialized Dr. Find my heart issues. Two years of pain Now I have more medical issues.
Dr. Ratliff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Grant Medical Center
Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Doctors Hospital Status: Affiliate
Grant Medical Center Status: Associate
38 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. John Ratliff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1289 E Livingston Ave, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Ratliff in this video.
Dr. John Ratliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.