4.7

Excellent care with Dr. Thompson

Recent cataract surgery was my first experience with Dr. Jay Thompson, and I am extremely satisfied with the whole experience and outcome. Dr. Thompson and his staff were outstanding in every aspect- explaining in detail the entire procedure, the operative facility, post surgical instructions and follow up. I highly recommend Dr. Thompson.

Dr

Great experience

I was very nervous about having surgery on my eyes. Dr Thompson put me at ease. Cheryl shared her experience and that meant so much to me. I'm so glad I did it, my vision has never been better. I tell all my friends and family about Dr. Thompson.

Cataract surgery in both eyes

Cataract surgery in both eyes over a 30 day period. The professional and personal attention was superb. Dr. Thompson was extremely detailed in the procedure time lines and what to expect before, during and after surgery. Could not be more pleased with the surgery, the lens selection and after care. Office staff was very friendly and helpful. I have recommended a number of people to Dr. Thompson.

Dr Thompson was suggested to me by a church friend for my cataract surgery. A great doctor, a great office, and now great vision. I have never had a doctor give me his cell number to call if I needed anything. I have since recommended him to three other friends.

John E Thompson III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ladson, SC.