Dr. John E Williams Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John E Williams?

John Williams and his staff were great! Crystal really made me feel comfortable as well as the Mamogram lady. John Williams was very caring and made sure I understood everything that was going on with my biopsy. John Willimas was great and I would highly recommend him. It was very comforting to know I was in such great hands. I can't remember everyones name, but everyone from the check-in desk to the ultrasound lady were GREAT! I only remember Crystal name since she held my hand the whole time and she is a Alabama fan ROLL-TIDE!

Lung Cancer

Dr. John E Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.