Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wood
Dr. John Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MN, with other offices in Duluth, MN and Duluth, MN . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet, St. Mary's Hospital of Superior and Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
Pine Medical Center
Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital
St. Mary`s Medical Center
Spooner Health System
Grand Itasca Hospital
Aitkin Community Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1988
Dr. John Wood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MN.