Dr. John T Eagan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John T Eagan Jr?

very patient and kind

Both the service at this facility and doctor are above and beyond the average office visit. I have been to many doctors and had more office visits than I can number, dr. Eagan and staff are professional, kind ,timely, and very knowledgeable. DR. Eagan is a Treasure worth finding..

Dr. John Eagan, Jr. is the best.

I have been a patient for approximately fifteen years. Rarely have I had even a minor dissatisfaction with my visit. I am comfortable with the fact that my cardiovascular health is being well attended to.

HARD TO BEAT

Dr. John Eagan was in the emergency room the evening I had a heart attack. Dr. Eagan is still amazed I lived. I am so grateful to had had an extraordinary physician who did everything to keep me alive. Dr. Eagan is at the top of his profession.

Thanks to Dr. Eagan I am having a productive life. With the care I am receiving at CVA for the past 9 or more years hope to continue for many more years. Thanks again for the support I have received from the entire staff with Dr. John Eagan.

Great doctor. Kind. Exceeds expectations. Straight forward.

Life saving treatment

Dr Eagan diagnosed my blocked leg veins and suggested checking my cardiac arteries as well for blockages. This led to discovery of severe blockages in 3 main arteries and open heart surgery followed immediately along with groin by pass. This was very likely life saving.

One Great Cardiologist

Dr. Eagan is my number 1 choice for the perfect cardiologist. He is personable, and very easy to talk to. I never feel like I'm so rushed that I can't ask my questions, etc. He takes whatever time is needed to answer my questions about health, medication, tests, etc. Couldn't ask for anyone better. This may sound sort of funny, but his sense of humor also makes me feel at ease, and more open to discussing anything that's on my mind. He's just a great person, and I feel like he's a friend as well as an extremely competent doctor.

Dr Eagan has been my Dr for over 15 years and he is the greatest!