Dr. John East Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John East?

Don't ask questions

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I saw Dr East preoperatively and thought he was great. Post op he prescribed huge amounts of narcotics for me. He did injections which didn't really seem to help. One day I went in with horrible pain and the nurse informed me that I was not to talk to him and ask questions when he came in, he was busy and could just do injections. I hurt everywhere, so basically she marked tons of places. He came in and I said I was told not to ask questions. He proceeded to give me a ridiculous amount of injections. It was obvious he didn't want to deal with me. I felt like a piece of meat. Horrible experience! My vet spends more time with my dog. This was years ago. I hope he has grown in compassion since.

A wonderful man and a terrific doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr. East has wide knowledge about his field, and he is a very caring person. I also like his office friendliness.

Highly recommend!

Posted on May 20th, 2014

The patient is the center point of a team approach of treatment. My thoughts and feelings are respected and that's important to me. Thank you

Patient Review

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I went to Dr. East after many doctor's told me the pain was in my head and he found out why I am in pain. He cares and takes time to help me get out of pain. His staff is wonderful also and you can get in to see him right away. Also if I need a ride to or from the appointment they are able to help me get a ride. No other doctor's office does that.

If you really want pain relief see Dr East

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr East makes you feel he's concerned about your pain and can help you get rid of it. He is also the first to give me an accurate diagnosis of what was wrong with my back.

Good pain dr

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

He is very cordial and knowledgeable. Staff is not overly friendly, however. My back has definitely improved since going to him. Highly reccommend.

patient

Posted on June 18th, 2013

This is truly a very pleasant christian man. The office environment is very comforting. I have been going to him for months now, They are very on time and efficient. God bless him for caring so much about my issues.

Doctor J. East ( GREAT)

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr. East is a good doc. he is very caring, he answers any and all questions that i had concerning my painful issues.I so-hate that he is no longer my doctor. I truly felt comfortable with him and i trusted him that is very important between doctor and patient.after many years of being his patient i was informed by one of his staff members that my Insurance was no longer in their network.I then asked what types were I wasnt given that information so i went on line to find out. I called today spoke with the same staff member.and i said to her that i would be willing to get the insurance that would then enable me to come back. her response was.(well you know he cant write pain meds like he did before and that injections and therapy would be involved, which i never had a problem with doing.I got the impression that no matter what type of insurance coverage i had. I simply wasnt wanted as a patient. I even ask her did i do anything wrong, she answered no. however i am tri-racial i hope that has nothing to do with it. doctor East gets a thumbs up. cget.

Great Doctor for Pain!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. East is very knowledgeable in his field. He explains and use models to make you understand where your pain is coming from or what may be causing the pain (location). He has very courteous office workers. In his office, he has two other doctors that work along with him a Chiropractor and a Physical Therapists. These doctors are very knowledgeable in there fields also. You are in good hands with Dr. East.

Posted on March 4th, 2013

This doctor knows his stuff! He proceeded with a plan that was logical, and I got the help i needed. The office includes a doctor of Chiropractic and a Physical Therapist. They all work in tandem to get relief for the patient!

Patient

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Dr. East is the guy to go to if your looking for pain relief. He considers all options and has been extremely engaged in helping to lessen my pain. I highly recommend Dr. East.

Changed my quality of life

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

In three months time I went from a back ache to unable to walk, work, get in or out of my car, take care of my family...the pain was horrific. My regular doctor could not help me. I was referred to Dr East and Dr Knutson. They knew immediately what the problem was, they were compassionate to my pain, they took care of me quickly and the follow up has been wonderful. Dr East did injections in my lower back and while I was in recovery checked on me several times. I am so thankful for them giving me back my life!!!