Dr. John Ebeling Is this you?

Posted on December 19th, 2014

.Dr. Ebeling has operated on me twice and I think that he's an excellent surgeon. He made sure that I understood what he was going to do and what to expect afterward. Unfortunately, there is a BIG problem with his nurse! She never gave him any of the messages requesting pain medication and said that he wouldn't prescribe anything for pain and to stop calling and bothering her. Nice, huh? After 5 phone calls I told her that I would be at the office shortly and would be making a big scene about not being able to get pain medicine. And it was a miracle!! Suddenly the doctor prescribed the medication! I don't have any idea what she told him but he wouldn't listen when I tried to tell him what had happened. I will never go to this doctor again. Not worth the aggravation of his nurse.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

My father went to Dr. Ebeling. Dr. E was caring, through and very professional. his staff is the BEST. I couldn't rate any doctor hgiher- my father had brain surgery, and we knew what to expect EVEY step fo the way.

Posted on January 7th, 2016