Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John A Ebner
Dr. John A Ebner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Show Low, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ebner is affiliated with Maryvale Hospital, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Ebner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John A Ebner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. John A Ebner has the following 14 expertise
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Dr. John A Ebner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Ebner is wonderful. I have seen several Dermatologists and prefer Dr. Ebner over all of them. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, and interested in me as a patient. He takes all the time needed to make sure patients feel comfortable and safe with his procedures. His staff is very friendly and it's very easy to make appointments and there is very little wait time once you arrive for your appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Ebner to anyone!
Dr. Ebner is wonderful. I went to him with a very debilitating condition that no one else was able to diagnose or treat. Within moments of first seeing him, I knew that he would take my situation seriously and not give up until I got relief. His care has been life-changing. My condition is well under control. I have been his patient now for six years. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Ebner and his entire, caring, staff. Thank you, Dr. Ebner, for saving me from chronic misery.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ebner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. John A Ebner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Ebner, DO - Dermatology in Show Low, AZ, in this video.
Dr. John A Ebner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Show Low, AZ.