Dr. John Eckford II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Eckford II?

Doctors should explain new procedures better.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Scott & White staff in general could improve. Dr is okay.

Great, and compassionate Doctor.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

The first time I met Doctor Eckford was when I was referred to him for a second opinion. Dr. Eckford gave his opinion, and advised that I needed surgery to repair my inguinal hernia. Doctor Eckford explained to me what would happen during the surgery. This was my second hernia surgery. This hernia was on the right side. The previous one was on the left side, and preformed by another physician. The surgery was performed two weeks later, and went well. Dr. Eckford was compassionate, and cared about me as a person. I have the highest respect for him. I would recommend Dr. Eckford to my friends and family. Dr. Eckford cares about his patients. He is a great Physician, and person.

Great Surgeon

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I found Dr. Eckford to be an excellent surgeon. He took time in the office to explain my condition and surgery to me. My surgery went well and I have made a complete recovery with excellent results. My scar is barely noticeable. I have already highly recommended Dr. Eckford to several of my friends.

Posted on August 5th, 2016