Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Edavettal
Dr. John M Edavettal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain Home, AR, with another office in Mountain Home, AR. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Edavettal is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John M Edavettal has 2 locations
624 Hospital Dr
Mountain Home, AR 72653
555 W 6th St
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Book Online Now
Dr. John M Edavettal has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John M Edavettal has the following 5 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 1 of 1
Totally Trust Dr E.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Edavettal - Posted on September 19th, 2016
Dr Edavettal takes his time with my husband, answers every question, and explains exactly what he is gong to do and how it will be done. We came out of his office visit feeling very comfortable about the procedure my husband was going to have. We feel very lucky to have found him for our Heart doctor.
Dr. Edavettal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1992
San Antonio Uniformed Services
Dr. John M Edavettal Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. John M Edavettal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mountain Home, AR.