Dr. John Edwards Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Edwards?

Why I would never go to him again!

First thing iwas in a car accident and broke my tibia into 7 piece. He wanted to send me home until the swelling went down. So he gave me a minimal amount do pain medication. So when I returned to get the operation I stayed days in the hospital and he canceled the pain meds. So I had to get the management of the hospital involved to call a pain management doctor for me. Then his bed side maner was non assistant. Several days after the sergery I called his office and told him that my knee was swelling and in extrem pain and he made me wait until the next week. When I went to him , he took 50cc of infected fluid from my knee and admitted me into the hospital for a staff infection. So I will never go to him for surgery again !!