Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Eggenberger has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. John C Eggenberger has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
Dr. John C Eggenberger has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John C Eggenberger is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
although Dr Eggenberger came highly recommended, I am very disappointed in the associate and the resident care I received while an inpatient at St Joes. They did not agree on my care openly in front of me and I feel this was why recovery from this surgery was long and difficult. Dr Eggenberger needs to go back to Henry Ford Health System where he would have better support.
Dr. Eggenberger is competent, kind, gentle - wonderful. I recommend him highly. His bevy of residents is - acceptable. Some of the office procedures, however, leave much to be desired. 1) No follow-up call following surgery/hospital discharge; 2) 6 days post-op, a staffer phoned & insisted on completing a new-patient questionnaire, replete with inane questions given my status & containing medication info outdated by >1 year. She would not alter her approach or questions when I advised her on my post-op status & never inquired about my well being. Maddening. That said, Dr. Eggenberger's nurse is excellent, & office personnel managed to get a faxed message to her that I had mis-labeled. On balance, kudos for Dr. Eggenberger, his nurse, & some office personnel; harpoons for office procedures.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. John C Eggenberger accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssoc of Gen & Vascular Surgery, 5325 Elliott Dr Ste 104, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John C Eggenberger in this video.
Dr. John C Eggenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.