3.8

Have you seen Dr. John L Eickholt III?

Unprofessional Staff and Disengaged Doctor

Barely spoke to my daughter before sending her for a sleep study. Didn't even speak to us afterward, had nurse call with diagnosis and prescription. When daughter needed refill on medication to get her until she saw the doctor (after they demanded she be seen when they never reached out to me and daughter was now away at college), they told my daughter they could refill for her then left her hanging WITH NO MEDICATION FOR HER SLEEP DISORDER for 3 days! No phone call. No follow up to explain why. When I complained, staff barely listened. Highly disappointed! We will be looking for a new doctor.

I was completely unhappy

Competent Physician

Dr. has helped with my sleep apnea. He is very bright,caring and professional.

I was and still am very happy with Dr Eickholt

After struggling with extremely poor sleep for my 37 years, my psychologist suggested I see Dr Eickholt to assist with my sleep issues before attempting to handle my depression, ADD and other potential issues I was experiencing. Why work on those items if they may all stem from sleep issues. After 3 sleep studies, the first one was the initial one hoping to diagnose something....the 2nd one during the day to confirm my narcolepsy and the 3rd one to test out treatment options for mild sleep apnea.... After all 3 I was diagnosed with mild sleep apnea, periodic Limb movement and narcolepsy. Sounds pretty rough, right? I was overwhelmed to say the least but Dr Eickholt and his team helped me determine some great solutions and avenues toward sleep improvement. I'm still working through the initial depression, ADD , but I feel I'm on my way to finally living better since my sleep has improved so much. Thank you!

Won't be back

This doctor was a full 30 minutes late for my appointment and made no comment regarding his lateness. He was extremely impersonal and rushed through the appointment without giving quality time for questions. I was very disappointed and reluctantly paid $175 for this. Could not recommend him.

A Caring Voice in the 21st Century...

Dr. Eickholt is one of the most caring physicians I've visited. He listens and answers the questions that are important to patients. Additionally, his diagnostic skills are spectacular. I recommend him to others in need of his services and continue to see him when necessary. Thank you, Dr. Eickholt.

Excellent

Dr.Eickholt was referred to me...I then referred him to two other people. All gave him high ratings! He practially saved my life due to my sleeping disorder considering my having high pressure. His bedside manner was good w/answering all my questions and time given. I didn't feel intimidation only concern on his part.

Dr. John L Eickholt III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.