Dr. John Eilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Eilbert?

was a patient

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Office says NO more Newport Beach location for several years. he is excellent but I had problems with referrals etc once they went to staff. now he is out of town till no appointments till Oct.- so will try elsewhere. **staff is courteous, they just never did the paperwork back then.

Dingbat at the front desk

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr Eilbert is fine. The person at the front desk however does not know the difference between a follow-up visit and a check-up. She insisted they were "the same thing". Stupidity is worrisome when it's encountered at a doctor's office. What else will she confuse as being "the same thing"?

Two Thumbs up!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I love Dr. Eilbert! He is warm and kind and his bedside manner is wonderful. I have seen him for almost 7 - 8 years now, and I am thankful I found him!

Cold and you are a number

Posted on August 31st, 2012

The office has a tiny waiting room. My first appointment was at 3:30 (arrived at 3:20) and I was seen at 4:20. The waiting room was full when I got there and empty when I went in. Maybe they forgot about me, but I made sure to walk by the front window several times making eye contact. The doctor is aged, but still sharp. However, he has no bedside manner. I definitely felt like I was a nuisance to him. I am very friendly, and tried to make small talk, but he wasn't biting. Granted it is late in the afternoon, but the lack of customer service was blindly apparent. Retire or at least put some effort into it. Also, the nurse was verbally and visually annoyed at having to write more prescriptions at the end of the day. Major hassle and bad service -> if you have a choice, keep looking for another doctor/office. If not, be very assertive at the office. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and you should be very squeaky if you expect to get basic service. Unfortunate... but a little effort could go a long way...

A caring Doctor, a wonderful human being.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

I had a wonderful doctor but my HMO just changed me to this new plan. I went thru 500 doctors' profile to pick Dr Eilbert. I feel blessed to have found him. He is so so kind and have such warm and great manners. I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 10th, 2017