Dr. John W Emberson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John W Emberson?

He is the sweetest doctor I've ever been too and he will be greatly missed.

Blessing in Scrubs

Dr. Emberson was by my side through a miscarriage and the the joyous birth of 3 more children . He is a kind compassionate wonderful doctor but even more so he is just a GREAT person. He has a way of making you feel at ease no matter what. Love him and his staff. His nurse Angela is awesome too :)

He's awesome.

I don't think I've ever had a favorite doctor, but if I did, it would be doctor Emberson (: He gets straight to the point, but is always so calm and keeps me calm during everything. He delivered my daughter almost two years ago, and he proceeded to pray with me before I delivered. He is the sweetest doctor I have ever met! All of his staff is generous and they treat everyone equally. I have absolutely NO complaints!

wonderful doctor

always kind and understanding.very honest.not only a good doctor a blessing to all women.

dr emberson is the best gyno i have been to dispite the fact that i never thought i would ever go to a male dr

Great Dr

Dr Emberson is the best I've been to. He delievered both my son and daughter. He is very respectful and listens to any concerns you have. You can call his office with a question and get a return call promptly with an answer no matter what it is.

I really enjoyed my visit.Felt comfortable with Dr.Emberson and his nurse.

Very Impressed

I am so please with my new OBGYN. Very caring, professional,and great bedside manners. One thing I liked, uncommon in my experience anyways, was you remain dressed upon first meeting him and discuss any issue or anything you may need to discuss. And the exam was very painless. I would recomend for sure!

THE BEST OB/GYN around

Dr. Emberson has a spectacular bedside manner, but more importantly, he is brilliant, professional and caring. His nurses go above and beyond for patients, and there is not a better OB/GYN in northwest Georgia.

Best OBGYN around

Dr. Emberson is the most caring respectful OBGYN I have ever experienced I reccomend him to any expecting mother or even any women having and female work done he will take him time and listen to every word u have to say! I recommend him more than any other. :)