Dr. John Endicott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Endicott?

construction laboror (hard labor)

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I have a future appointment...I trust my attorney and his high opinion of dr Endicott. ...I have a sever injury, bit I have found that most doctors will help you....i went an fce with the ins companys dr....well know to never agree with pationt....actually was a big court case because it was likev1 out of every 10000 he would agree pationt had a ratable injury......they send him hundreds of injurid employees. ....but he was goid to me....very low rating. .but he gave me a rating ...not even close ...we disagree. ..but he did show professional skills and did the rigjt thing...very unusual for this insurance dr paid by carrair million s.....so I here dr Endicott is respecidible and my attorney charlie Dang has faith in him... it is a severe injury and I am trusting a man I dont know.....but I have faith he is cool !

IME review

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Although parking is metered, the staff members will gladly offer money to feed the meters. Staff members were very down to earth and courteous. I had come in before my appointed time and they opened the office so I could come in. I loved how they allowed me to relax and unwind before the appointment. I will admit, I had read reviews and did not know how I should feel about this appointment. I wondered if there would be bias or discrimination. However, he explained everything prior to examination. He gave me time to ask questions. During the exam he still allowed me to ask questions. I had thought thirty minutes was enough time. It wasn't. The staff came and told me my time was running out and wanted to put additional time in the meter for me. I did get my report from my workers compensation company. My regular physician and I felt it was a fair assessment. I felt compelled to write a review in case someone had the same reservations as I did.

INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EVALUATION

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Endicott will not provide a fair IME, he works for Work Comp Insurance and will say what they want to hear, knowing i asked to reschedule an appointment within the ten days he allowed, Dr. Endicott stated in his report that i was a no show for my appointment and has not responded to any of my letters. so if your on work comp and someone refers this Doctor i highly suggest you get another one ,he is unfair and is only concerned about getting paid by the insurance carrier.

Doctor's Response

Sorry this one felt slighted but he did not play by the rules. I strive to be fair and impartial in all IME's. I never even saw this person. I do not work for insurance companies and I would not sleep well at night if i were a hired gun. Best of luck getting welll. jse

Posted on May 12th, 2017