Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Ergener has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John E Ergener has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Showing 5 of 18
This doctor was very arrogant. He didn't want to take into account any opinion that my other physicians outside of Kaiser Permanente had. He offended me by questioning the fact that I had depression had on my physical condition. Having a psychology degree myself this is not how a doctor should behave. If you want a physicians opinion that has any empathy towards what you are already going through I would not recommend this man. VERY COCKY and rude.
I would recommend Dr. Ergener to anyone needing a spine specialist. Dr. Ergener is compassionate, caring, informative and allows his patients to take part in the entire process, start to finish. He's friendly and spends as much time as a patient needs. I've had spine surgery from him in the past and will have another in the near future. I trust him 100%!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John E Ergener in this video.
Dr. John E Ergener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.