Dr. John J Ernst III Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John J Ernst III?

Didn't try to find what was actually causing pain. Mentioned MRI and was told I didn't need that, that he knew what it was. Each time I had return visit it was the same routine as my problem got worse. Found another ortho doctor. Problem found and corrected after years of pain. No thanks to Dr. Ernst. And, have met several people who went through the same situation with him. They are no longer patients of his.

Great staff and doctor! I feel confident with my treatment.

I like Dr Ernst alot. He is very personable and kind.

Accuracy of diagnosis incorrect

We were sent to Dr. Ernst by Workmens Comp. We were told we needed to see an orthopedic uncologist, which he is not. We brought him mri results, both exrays and a written report. He TOTALLY misread the x rays and he apparently did not read the written report. He said off handedly he was sending the xrays down to the radiologist dept. to reread them just as a precaution. On our second appointment, Dr Ernst told us the result from the radiologist were TOTALLY opposite of what he told us. He then referred us to an ortopedic uncologost. We wasted 4 weeks seeing Dr. ERNST. The initial radiology report was the same as the the report Dr Ernst ordered.

Great physician

I don't know why he would have been rated poorly. I was taken in immediately, staff very professional and made you feel at ease. Dr. Ernst was funny which helped to ease my fear but I also knew from talking with him that he knew exactly what was wrong with my hand and knew how to treat it. OUTSTANDING in my book.

Dr. John J Ernst III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.